I’m pregnant. Can I wait until after I give birth to take the medical exam?
No. You will still need to undergo a medical exam even if you are pregnant. However, certain parts of the exam may be postponed until after you give birth. In that case, your application will be assessed only after all mandatory medical requirements are met. You should discuss your options with the Panel Physician performing your medical exam.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: