My personal reference code is not working. What should I do?
If you have already started to create an Express Entry profile in your account, the reference code will not work. To continue your profile, scroll to the bottom of your account and:
- under the “Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted” section
- choose the line with your Express Entry profile
- click the “Continue Profile” button.
If you have not started creating your profile, you will have to go through the Come to Canada tool again for a new reference code.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code for Express Entry? Where can I get a one?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: