A message in my account says my profile was updated. I didn’t update it today (or don’t see an update). What happened?
It may take up to 24 hours for the system to send a message saying that your profile has been updated.
For example, if you made a change on Monday, you may only receive a message from your account on Tuesday.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code for Express Entry? Where can I get a one?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: