Your location: Canada | International
Questions by topic
- I can’t open my visa application form in PDF format. What can I do?
- How long can I stay in Canada as a visitor?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- What is the difference between a single and a multiple entry visa?
- What is a complete application package?
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How do I download and open a PDF form from IRCC’s website?
- I have U.S. residency (Green Card). Do I need a visa or an eTA to visit Canada or can I use my Green Card?
Find definitions to terms often used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in our glossary.
Application status, processing times, online applications and paper forms, fee payment, medical and police checks.
Answer a few questions to find out what immigration programs you can apply for and how to submit an online or paper application.
- Date Modified: