Your location: Canada | International
Find answers to your questions
- Where can I find my Express Entry profile number and/or Job Seeker validation code?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
- What do you mean by Primary Occupation?
- What do I do if I lost my GCKey username or password?
- In my Express Entry profile/application I am getting validation errors or it tells me that fields are incomplete when they are not. What do I do?
Applying - General
- What immigration programs can I apply for?
- How do I fill out an immigration application?
- What is my client ID?
- I do not have enough space on the form to explain everything. What should I do?
- How do I submit my application?
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- I have a temporary resident visa. Can I leave Canada and come back?
- Can I cancel my sponsorship application and apply for a super visa instead?
- Should I apply for an eTA or a visa when I apply for a work permit?
- Does a business visitor need a special visa to enter Canada?
- What do I need to work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- I have received a Canadian job offer. What documents do I need from my future employer?
- Does my work permit allow me to work for any employer in Canada?
- Can my family come to Canada with me if I am a live-in caregiver?
- Date Modified: