Sponsoring a parent or grandparent
If you want to sponsor your parents and grandparents, you must tell us you want to apply by submitting your interest online. Make sure you’re eligible as a sponsor before you submit this form.
The interest to sponsor form is available as of noon EST on January 2, 2018, and will close at noon EST on February 1, 2018.
- I am confused about the email(s) I received about my interest to sponsor my parent or grandparent. Am I selected to apply or not?
- Can I use a courier service to submit my application to sponsor my parents and grandparents?
- When will the new parent and grandparent sponsorship forms be available?
- How will I know if I was selected to apply to sponsor my parents and grandparents?
- How many applications to sponsor parents and grandparents will you accept this year?
- How can I show proof of income to sponsor my parents and grandparents?
- When will the Parents and Grandparents Program re-open to new applications?
- Does the change in age of dependants affect sponsorship undertakings for dependent children?
- On my sponsorship application, what does current or previous undertaking mean?
- I filled out the parent and grandparent online form, but haven’t received anything yet. What should I do?
- How long am I financially responsible for the family member or relative I sponsor?
- How do I pay for my application to sponsor a parent or grandparent?
- Can I hand-deliver my application to sponsor a parent or grandparent?
- Can I sponsor more than one person through the Parents and Grandparents Program?
- Can I sponsor my in-laws under the Parents and Grandparents Program?
- How does the parents and grandparents sponsorship selection process work?
- Date Modified: