Caregiver Program – General
- What are the improvements to the Caregiver Program?
- What sort of work permit should I apply for if this is my first time as a caregiver in Canada and my employer applies for a Labour Market Impact Assessment after November 30, 2014?
- I am already working as a live-in caregiver. Will I be able to apply for permanent residence when I complete the work requirement?
- I just applied for a work permit as a live-in caregiver. Will I be able to apply for permanent residence when I complete the work requirement?
- I am working as a live-in caregiver but would like to move into my own home. Can I?
- I have heard that there is now a cap on the number of applications CIC will process for caregivers. What is the cap?
- I have submitted an application for permanent residence through the Live-in Caregiver Program. Can I submit an application to either the Caring for Children or Caring for People with High Medical Needs pathway as well?
- Date Modified: