Replacing stolen, lost or destroyed documents - General
- What immigration documents can I have replaced if they are lost, stolen or destroyed?
- How do I replace an immigration document that has been lost, stolen or destroyed?
- What is a Verification of Status document?
- What if I already submitted the old Verification of Entry form, do I have to resubmit a new form?
- Will I still get a certified true copy of my immigration document?
Replacing a permanent resident card
- How do I renew my permanent resident card?
- How long will it take to process my PR card?
- What should I do if my PR card has been lost, stolen or destroyed?
- How do I pay the fee for my permanent resident card?
- What should I do if my new permanent resident card has a mistake or something is missing?
- Will I get my permanent resident card by mail?
- How much does a permanent resident card cost?
- Should I submit photos with my PR card application?
- When should I apply for a permanent resident card?
- How can I avoid delays or refusals in processing my permanent resident card application?
- I was told that my permanent resident card was sent to me but I did not get it yet. What should I do?
- I legally changed my name. How do I update my PR card?
Getting or replacing a citizenship certificate
- I’ve lost my citizenship card/certificate. How do I replace it?
- What documents should I send with my application for a citizenship certificate (also known as proof of citizenship)?
- Can I replace my citizenship certificate if there is a spelling or other mistake on it?
- How do I get a citizenship certificate (proof of citizenship) for someone under 18 years old?
- I legally changed my name. How do I change the name on my citizenship certificate/card?
- Date modified: