Recruit temporary or permanent francophone employees
The Destination Canada Job Fair gives Canadian employers access to workers with a wide variety of skills in France, Belgium and Tunisia.
Through presentations in Paris and Brussels by the Embassy of Canada in France, up to 800 pre-screened participants each day will discover the country’s diversity and learn about the opportunities to work temporarily or live permanently in Canada.
Representatives of Canada’s provinces and territories as well as francophone communities across the country are also participating and giving participants a taste of the diverse immigration opportunities and the services that can help them get settled once they arrive in Canada.
Canadian employers who have job offers in the fields of hospitality, translation, IT, multimedia, engineering, education, health care, agriculture, transportation, skilled trades, or others, are welcome to register directly on the Destination Canada website.
Your recruitment efforts will be supported by employment counsellors specialized in international mobility – a guarantee that your needs will be understood and the best candidates identified.
There is no fee for booth or equipment rental for Canadian employers and no participation fee for candidates.
2012 Edition in numbers
- 4,600 candidates (selected over 20,000 participant submissions)
- Over 70 employers, representatives from Canadian provinces and territories, regional and municipal governments, and francophone organizations were available on-site in Paris and Brussels
- Seven employers met with 325 candidates in Tunis
- 213 job profiles, over 1,000 job postings by over 80 employers
- Information and registration
- Contact the Embassy of Canada in Paris
- Contact the Embassy of Canada in Tunisia
Destination Canada 2013 – Job Fair is presented by the Embassy of Canada in France and the Embassy of Canada in Tunisia, with the support of Citizenship and Immigration Canada and in partnership with Pôle emploi à l’international in France, FOREM, Actiris International and VDAB in Belgium, and ANETI and ATCT in Tunisia.
Video centreDestination Canada
- This is a guide for employers in small to medium-sized businesses who want to hire foreign workers.
- Date Modified: