Immigrate to Canada
Find out how you can immigrate to Canada, how to protect yourself from fraud and what to expect after you arrive in Canada.
Includes immigration programs you can apply for and information about what may make you inadmissible to Canada.
Includes applications for federal skilled workers, family sponsorship, start-up visas and refugees, plus information about the new Express Entry system.
Includes finding a job, getting your credentials assessed, learning English and French, and what to expect when you get to Canada, financially, socially and culturally.
Includes how to hire a representative to help with your application, how to file a complaint about your representative or how to authorize an unpaid third party to help with your application.
Includes how to avoid becoming a victim of immigration fraud, such as marriage fraud, document fraud, and email and internet scams.
Includes sponsorship appeals, removal order appeals, and residency obligation appeals.
What we are doing
- Welcome to Canada
- Action plan for faster immigration
- Canadian Experience Class
- Canada wants entrepreneurs!
- Apply as a skilled worker
- Apply for permanent residence through Canadian Experience Class
- Use of a representative
- Apply for a start-up visa
- Offering “Express Entry” to qualified economic immigrants
- Gearing up for the launch of Express Entry
- Promoting jobs through Canada’s Start-up Visa
- Encouraging economic growth
Do you want to come to Canada?
Answer a few questions to find out what immigration programs you can apply for, and how to submit an online or paper application.
Find quick and direct answers to your immigration questions, including how to complete application forms, extend visas and permits, and replace lost documents.
Launching in January, Express Entry will provide a faster way for skilled workers to settle in Canada.
- Date Modified: