The Self-Employed Program seeks to bring people who will become self-employed in Canada. They must have either:
- relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics, and
- intend and be able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada, or
- experience in managing a farm, and
- intend and be able to buy and manage a farm in Canada.
1. Find out if you’re eligible
Find out if you are eligible to immigrate to Canada as a self-employed person.
Follow the steps to apply as a self-employed person.
3. Check processing times
Find out how long it will take us to process your application.
4. Find out what to do after you apply
Learn what you should do after you apply to come to Canada.
5. Prepare to arrive
Know what to expect when you arrive in Canada.
- Date Modified: