There are two ways to find out which immigration program is better suited to your situation.
1. You can use our easy online tool and answer a few questions.
2. If you already know which program you are interested in, you can read about it:
Programs for workers
- Express Entry for skilled immigrants
- Quebec-selected skilled workers (for people with skilled work experience who want to live in the province of Quebec)
- Provincial nominees (for people who want to go to a specific province)
- Start-up visa (for people who have a business idea and someone to fund it)
- Self-employed people (for people who want to be self-employed in agriculture, sports, or the arts)
Find out if you are admissible
If you are eligible to apply under one of our programs, you will also have to be admissible to Canada to be able to immigrate.
Some people are not allowed to come to Canada. They are known as “inadmissible” under Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).
There are a number of reasons you can be found inadmissible, denied a visa or refused entry to Canada.
Learn more about inadmissibility.
Protect yourself from fraud
- Date Modified: