This application package includes:
- Request to Amend the Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident documents [IMM 1436] (PDF, 693 KB) January 2015
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 597 KB) June 2015
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5218].
Use this application if you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen who wants to correct errors on your Record of Landing or Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
These errors must have been made by Canadian immigration officials when recording your personal information.
CIC will not change personal information on these documents if the changes happened after they were issued to you. For example, CIC will not change the documents if your name changed after a marriage or divorce.
Once you have filled out this application, send it to the Operations Support Centre (OSC) in Ottawa. You can find the address in the Instruction Guide.
- Read the Instruction Guide and download the application forms.
- Fill out, sign and date your application forms.
- Mail your completed application.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
- Date Modified: