This application package includes:
- Request to Amend the Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident documents [IMM 1436] October 2015
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] September 2015
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5218].
Use this application if you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen who wants to correct errors on your Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence, or Valid Temporary Resident Documents.
These errors must have been made by Canadian immigration officials when recording your personal information.
We will not change personal information on these documents if the changes happened after they were issued to you. For example, we will not change the documents if your name changed after a marriage or divorce.
Once you have filled out this application, send it to the Operations Support Centre (OSC) in Ottawa. You can find the address in the Instruction Guide.
- Read the Instruction Guide and download the application forms.
- Fill out, sign and date your application forms.
- Mail your completed application.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
Find out if you are eligibleCome to Canada
- Date Modified: