Request to Amend the Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident Documents
Use this application if you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen who wants to fix mistakes on your:
- Record of Landing
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence
- valid temporary resident documents
Any errors you want to fix must have been made by Canadian immigration officials when recording your personal information.
You cannot use this application to change these documents because of a change in your life after they were issued to you. For example, we will not change the documents if your name changed after a marriage or divorce.
Once you have filled out this application, send it to the Operations Support Centre (OSC) in Ottawa.
This application package includes:
- Request to Amend the Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident documents [IMM 1436] October 2015
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] September 2015
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5218].
- Read the instruction guide and download the application forms.
- Fill out, sign and date your application forms.
- Mail your application.
- Date Modified: