Application for Permanent Residence – Quebec-Selected Business Class Applicants: Investors or Entrepreneurs
This application package includes:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5722] May 2016
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] March 2017
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] August 2014
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] December 2012
- Schedule 5 – Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec – Economic Classes [IMM 0008 Schedule 5]
- Schedule 6 – Business Immigrants – Investors and entrepreneurs [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 6] June 2014
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] September 2013
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] September 2015
- Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] May 2004
- Instruction Guide [IMM 4000]
For Quebec Business Class applications:
If the CIO finds your application complete, the CIO will forward it to an office to be processed. If you do not include all of the documents and forms set out in the checklist with your application, we will return it to you. Do not provide documents that are not listed in the checklist.
Want to live in Quebec?
If you plan to settle in Quebec as a business immigrant, you must first apply to the Government of Quebec for a Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ).
How to use this application package
Read the instruction guide to help you fill out your application.
- Filling out the form on a computer is easier than filling it out by hand. It reduces the risk of mistakes that can slow down your application.
- Trouble downloading? Right-click on the link and select "Save Target As…." You can also find out more about downloading files in the Help Centre.
Fill out, validate, print, sign and date your application forms.
To make sure you submit all the pages:
Click the “Validate” button. This button is at the top and bottom of the form.
Note: Validate the form before you print it. This will help make sure you have answered all the questions. It will help avoid delays in processing your application.
- A last page with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- For best results:
- print on white, bond-quality, non-glossy paper
- use a laser printer
- Place the barcode page on top of your package. If you have more than one package, place a separate barcode page on each one.
Use the Document Checklist (IMM 5722) to make sure you include all the other forms and documents you need.
Pay the fees
Pay the fees
Visit the Pay your fees page to learn which payment methods we accept.
- Date Modified: