This application package includes:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5610] (PDF, 212 KB) October 2013
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 366 KB) March 2014
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 472 KB) July 2011
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB) December 2012
- Schedule 8: Economic Classes – Canadian Experience Class [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 8] (PDF, 961 KB) October 2013
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 134 KB) September 2013
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union (IMM 5409) April 2009
- Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada (IMM 5604) July 2008
- Supplementary Information – Your Travels (IMM 5562) May 2004
- Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 5620) March 2013
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 611 KB) March 2014
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5609]
Use this application if you are:
- a temporary worker with at least one year of work experience in Canada, or
- a graduate from a Canadian post-secondary school with at least one year of work experience in Canada, and you want to apply for permanent residence.
How to use this application package
Read the Instruction Guide to fill out your application forms.
- Filling out the form using a computer is easier than filling it out by hand. It reduces the risk of mistakes that can slow down the application process.
- Trouble downloading? Right-click the link and select "Save Target As..."
Fill out, validate, print, sign and date your applation forms.
To make sure you submit all the pages, follow these steps.
IMM 0008 form
- Click the "Validate" button at the top or bottom of the form.
Note: Validating the form before printing makes sure that you have answered all the questions. This will help you to avoid delays in processing your application.
- A last page with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
- Print, sign and date the form.
For best results:
- print on white, bond-quality, non-glossy paper and
- use a laser printer.
- Place the barcode page on top of your package. If you have more than one package, place a separate barcode page on each one.
Use the Document Checklist to make sure that you include all the other forms and documents you need.
Fill out the Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 5620).
Mail your fully completed application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
- Date Modified: