Application for a Verification of Status (VOS) or Replacement of an Immigration Document
Wildfires in British Columbia
Special measures are in place to help those affected by the wildfires, including free replacement of citizenship and immigration documents. Read the notice.
Use this application to:
- get a Verification of Status document (for a $30 fee) or
- replace a temporary resident document
See the list of information that could be found in a VOS document.
The instruction guide tells you what you need to prove your status if you are a permanent resident travelling outside Canada.
This application package includes:
- Verification of Status or Replacement of an Immigration Document [IMM 5009] August 2015
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] September 2015
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5545]
Do not use this application if you are asking for changes to your:
- Immigrant Visa and Record of Landing (IMM 1000)
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688)
Instead, fill out the Request to Amend the Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident Documents (IMM 5218).
- Date Modified: