This application includes the following items:
- Request for Processing Family Members under the One-Year Window of Opportunity Provisions [IMM 5571] (PDF, 87 KB) August 2015
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5578]
This application is for people who wish to request the processing of their family members’ permanent residence application under the One-Year Window of Opportunity provisions.
You must have immigrated to Canada less than one (1) year ago as a member of the Convention Refugees Abroad and Humanitarian-Protected Persons Abroad classes to use this request form.
If your family members were not identified before you immigrated to Canada, but they meet eligibility criteria under Canada’s refugee resettlement or immigration programs, please see more information on resettlement from outside Canada or sponsoring certain relatives to come to Canada.
- Read your instruction guide and download your application forms.
- Complete, sign and date your application forms.
- Mail your fully completed application.
- Date Modified: