Effective November 5, 2014, the Government of Canada will implement temporary measures while appealing the July 4, 2014 Federal Court decision concerning the IFHP.
Use this application to apply for coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP). Before you apply, find out if you are eligible.
You can apply online or on paper.
- Submit an online application by creating a MyCIC account.
- Under the heading “what would you like to do today”, select “apply for the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)”.
- Read the Instruction Guide [IMM 5568] for tips on how to fill out your application.
Apply on paper:
- Read the Instruction Guide [IMM 5568].
- Download and fill out the application form: Application for IFHP Coverage — [IMM 5564] (PDF, 114 KB)
- Mail your completed application to the nearest CIC office that processes this type of application.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
- Date Modified: