Use this application to apply for coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP). Before you apply, find out if you are eligible.
You can apply online or on paper.
- Submit an online application by creating an account.
- Under the heading “what would you like to do today”, select “apply for the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)”.
- Read the Instruction Guide [IMM 5568] for tips on how to fill out your application.
Apply on paper:
- Read the Instruction Guide [IMM 5568].
- Download and fill out the application form: Application for IFHP Coverage — [IMM 5564] September 2016
- Mail your completed application to the nearest Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that processes this type of application.
- Date Modified: