Wildfires in British Columbia
Special measures are in place to help those affected by the wildfires, including free replacement of citizenship and immigration documents. Read the notice.
Use this application if you:
- did not receive your card within 180 days of immigrating,
- are renewing your card, or
- are replacing a lost, stolen or damaged card.
Before you apply, make sure you are eligible.
This application package includes:
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5445]
- Document Checklist (IMM 5644)
- Application for a Permanent Resident Card [IMM 5444] August 2016
- Photograph Specifications for Permanent Resident Cards
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] September 2015
- Authority to release personal information to a designated individual
- Statutory Declaration – Request for a Change of Sex Designation (CIT 0404)
- Support for a change of sex designation on an IRCC document (CIT 0552)
- Request for Permanent Resident Card indicating sex designation other than sex shown on foreign travel document (IMM 5543)
Important: We will return your application if:
- it is incomplete,
- it is missing information or documents, or
- your photographs do not follow our specifications.
- Date Modified: