As of January 29th 2016, you are no longer able to order new Payment Receipt forms (IMM 5401) from CIC.
Canadian Financial Institutions will continue to accept previously ordered IMM 5401 Payment Receipt forms until March 31st 2016.
Important: We will return your application to you if:
- it is incomplete or missing information,
- it does not contain all of the required documents, or
- you do not follow the Photograph Specifications for Permanent resident Cards.
This application package includes:
- Application for a Permanent Resident Card (including the Document Checklist) [IMM 5444] November 2015
- Supplementary Identification [IMM 5455] January 2012
- Photograph Specifications for Permanent Resident Cards
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] September 2015
- Authority to release personal information to a designated individual
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5445]
Initial card, replacement or renewal
Use this application if you are a permanent resident in Canada and applying for your first PR card. You can also use this application to renew or replace your PR card.
The PR card is a status document. It is proof of your permanent resident status.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
- Date Modified: