Use this application if you:
- did not receive your card within 180 days of immigrating,
- are renewing your card, or
- are replacing a lost, stolen or damaged card.
Before you apply, make sure you are eligible.
This application package includes:
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5445]
- Document Checklist (IMM 5644)
- Application for a Permanent Resident Card [IMM 5444] August 2016
- Photograph Specifications for Permanent Resident Cards
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] September 2015
- Authority to release personal information to a designated individual
- Statutory Declaration – Request for a Change of Sex Designation (CIT 0404)
- Support for a change of sex designation on an IRCC document (CIT 0552)
- Request for Permanent Resident Card indicating sex designation other than sex shown on foreign travel document (IMM 5543)
Important: We will return your application if:
- it is incomplete,
- it is missing information or documents, or
- your photographs do not follow our specifications.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
- Date Modified: