This application includes:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5690] (PDF, 237 KB) January 2013
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 366 KB) November 2013
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 472 KB) July 2011
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB) December 2012
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 134 KB) September 2013
- Schedule 4: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 4] (PDF, 77 KB) May 2009
- Schedule 4A: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees – Business Nominees [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 4A] (* if applicable)(PDF, 214 KB) July 2009
- Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 21 KB) May 2004
- Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] (PDF, 21 KB) July 2008
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 19 KB) April 2009
- Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] March 2013
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 55 KB) April 2013
- Application for Permanent Residence: Guide for Provincial Nominees [IMM EP7000]
To apply under the Provincial Nominee Program, you must:
- have been nominated by a Canadian province or territory, and
- apply to CIC for permanent residence.
How to use this application package
Use the instruction guide to fill out your application forms.
- It is easier to fill out the form using a computer than to fill it out by hand. It reduces the risk of mistakes that can slow down the application process.
- Trouble downloading? Right-click the link and choose “Save Target As…”
Fill out, validate, print, sign and date your application forms.
To make sure you submit all the pages, follow these steps:
IMM 0008 form:
- Click the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form. (Note: Validating the form before printing makes sure that you have answered all the questions. This will help you to avoid delays in processing your application.)
- One or more final page(s) with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
- Print, sign and date the form.
For best results:
- print on white, high-quality and non-glossy paper, and
- use a laser printer.
- Place the IMM 0008 form, including the barcode page(s), on the top of your application package.
Other forms: Use the Document Checklist to make sure that you include all the other forms and documents you need. Do not send documents that are not on the checklist.
There are two ways to pay:
- online or
- fill out the Fee Payment Form: Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 5620).
Mail your application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
The CIO will check to see if your application is complete. If it is, the CIO will send it to the office serving your region to be processed. That office will contact you if it needs other documents from you when it starts processing your application.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
- Date Modified: