This application includes:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5690] (PDF, 237 KB) January 2013
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB) April 2013
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 472 KB) July 2011
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB) December 2012
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 134 KB) April 2008
- Schedule 4: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 4] (PDF, 77 KB) May 2009
- Schedule 4A: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees – Business Nominees [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 4A] (* if applicable)(PDF, 214 KB) July 2009
- Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 21 KB) May 2004
- Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] (PDF, 21 KB) July 2008
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 19 KB) April 2009
- Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] March 2013
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 55 KB) April 2013
- Application for Permanent Residence: Guide for Provincial Nominees [IMM EP7000]
To apply under the Provincial Nominee Program, you must be nominated by a Canadian province or territory.
Once you are nominated, you must send your application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
If the CIO finds your application to be complete, it will be sent to the visa office for your region to be processed. The office will contact you when they start to process your application.
If your application does not include all of the documents and forms set out in the checklist, CIC will return it to you. Do not send documents that are not listed in the checklist.
You must complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). If you fill it out and validate it online, then print and include the barcode page, it will help make sure your application is complete and help you avoid delays.
How to use this application package
- Use the new Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]. It can be completed and saved on a computer. You will need Adobe Reader 8.1 or higher.
- Filling the form electronically is easier and reduces the risk of errors that can slow down the application process.
- Trouble downloading? Right-click on the link and select ‘Save Target As...’
Complete, validate, print, sign and date your application forms
To ensure you submit all the pages:
- Click on the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form.
Note: Validating the form before printing ensures you have answered all the questions and will avoid delays in processing your application.
- A last page with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Print on white, bond-quality and non-glossy paper
- Use of a laser printer is recommended
- Place the barcode page on the top of each individual package.
Use the Document Checklist [IMM 5690] (PDF, 237 KB) to make sure you include all the other forms and documents you need.
Complete the Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – (IMM 5620) or pay your fees online.
Important: If you are a resident of a country served by one of the following visa offices: Caracas, Havana, Nairobi, and Vienna AND are unable to pay in Canadian Funds, visit the responsible visa office website for fee payment instructions and to obtain the fee payment form.
Mail your fully completed application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
- Date Modified: