New: Starting August 1st, 2014, the age at which a child is considered a dependant will be reduced from under 22 years of age to less than 19 years of age. Read about the changes.
This application includes:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5690] (PDF, 696 KB) August 2014
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 487 KB) June 2014
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 471 KB) August 2014
- Schedule A—Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 246 KB) December 2012
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570 KB) September 2013
- Schedule 5: Economic Classes—Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec [IMM 0008 Schedule 5] (PDF, 542 KB) October 2002
- Supplementary Information—Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 1.8 MB) May 2004
- Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] (PDF, 25 KB) July 2008
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 47 KB) April 2009
- Fee Payment Form—Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] (PDF, 615 KB) August 2014
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 597 KB) March 2014
- Application for Permanent Residence: Guide for Quebec-Selected Applicants [IMM EQ7000]
To apply as a Quebec-selected skilled worker, you must:
- have received a certificate of selection (Certificat de sélection du Québec) from the Quebec government and
- apply to CIC for permanent residence.
How to use this application package
Use the instruction guide to fill your application forms
- It is easier to fill out the form using a computer than to fill it out by hand. It reduces the risk of mistakes that can slow down the application process.
- Download trouble? Right-click the link and choose “Save Target As…”
Fill out, validate, print, sign and date your application forms.
To make sure you submit all the pages, follow these steps.
IMM 0008 form
- Click the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form. (Note: Validating the form before printing makes sure that you have answered all the questions. This will help you to avoid delays in processing your application.)
- One or more final pages with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
- Print, sign and date the form.
For best results:
- print on white, high-quality, non-glossy paper and
- use a laser printer.
- Place the IMM 0008 form, including the barcode page(s), on top of your application package.
Use the Document Checklist (PDF, 696 KB) to make sure you include all the other forms and documents you need. Do not send documents that are not on the checklist.
There are two ways to pay:
- online, or
- fill out the Fee Payment Form: Application for Permanent Residence (PDF, 615 KB) (IMM 5620).
Mail your application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
The CIO will check to see if your application is complete. If it is, the CIO will send it to the office serving your region to be processed. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you when they start processing your application.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
- Date Modified: