New: Starting August 1st, 2014, the age at which a child is considered a dependant will be reduced from under 22 years of age to less than 19 years of age. Read about the changes.
This application includes:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5690] May 2016
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] March 2017
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] August 2014
- Schedule A—Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] December 2012
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] September 2013
- Schedule 5: Economic Classes—Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec [IMM 0008 Schedule 5] October 2002
- Supplementary Information—Your travels [IMM 5562] May 2004
- Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] September 2015
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] April 2015
- Fee Payment Form—Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] January 2015
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] September 2015
- Application for Permanent Residence: Guide for Quebec-Selected Applicants [IMM EQ7000]
To apply as a Quebec-selected skilled worker, you must:
- have received a certificate of selection (Certificat de sélection du Québec) from the Quebec government and
- apply for permanent residence.
How to use this application package
Use the instruction guide to fill your application forms
- It is easier to fill out the form using a computer than to fill it out by hand. It reduces the risk of mistakes that can slow down the application process.
- Download trouble? Right-click the link and choose "Save Target As…"
Fill out, validate, print, sign and date your application forms.
To make sure you submit all the pages, follow these steps.
IMM 0008 form
- Click the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form. (Note: Validating the form before printing makes sure that you have answered all the questions. This will help you to avoid delays in processing your application.)
- One or more final pages with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- For best results:
- print on white, bond-quality, non-glossy paper and
- use a laser printer.
- Place the IMM 0008 form, including the barcode page(s), on top of your application package.
Use the Document Checklist to make sure you include all the other forms and documents you need. Do not send documents that are not on the checklist.
Pay the fees
There are two ways you can pay:
- online or
- fill out the Fee Payment Form: Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 5620).
Visit the Pay your fees page to learn about accepted methods of payment.
Mail your completed application to Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
The CIO will check to see if your application is complete. If it is, the CIO will send it to the office serving your region to be processed. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you when they start processing your application.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
Find out if you are eligibleCome to Canada
- Date Modified: