- Application to Renounce Canadian Citizenship [CIT 0302] June 2015
- Citizenship Photo Specifications
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] June 2015
- Instruction Guide [CIT 0302]
This application is for an adult Canadian citizen who wishes to renounce his or her Canadian citizenship. To renounce your Canadian citizenship you must prove you are a Canadian citizen. You must also prove that you are, or will become, a citizen of a country other than Canada, if this application to renounce is approved.
- Read your instruction guide and download your application forms.
- Complete, sign and date your application forms.
- Pay the fees. The fee is not refundable. Check the Fee Schedule for Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Mail your fully completed application.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
- Date Modified: