Use of a Representative

 Get help to open an application form or to complete an application form in the Help Centre.

This application package includes:

Use this form if you want to name a representative (such as an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member) to do business for you with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

If you have already named a representative, you can also use this form to cancel that choice.

Where to send your form

If you have not yet sent your citizenship, immigration or other application, send this form along with it to the office listed in your application package.

If you have already sent your application, send this form to the office where you sent your original application.

Read the Instruction Guide to fill out your application forms.

  • Read the Instruction Guide and download the application forms.
  • Fill out, sign and date your application forms.
  • Pay the fees.
  • Mail your completed application.

Find out if you are eligible

Come to Canada
Date Modified: