This application package includes:
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 611 KB) September 2015
- Instructions – Use of a Representative [IMM 5561]
Use this form if you want to name a representative (such as an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member) to do business for you with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
If you have already named a representative, you can also use this form to cancel that choice.
Where to send your form
If you have not yet sent your citizenship, immigration or other application, send this form along with it to the office listed in your application package.
If you have already sent your application, send this form to the office where you sent your original application.
Read the Instruction Guide to fill out your application forms.
- Read the Instruction Guide and download the application forms.
- Fill out, sign and date your application forms.
- Pay the fees.
- Mail your completed application.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
Find out if you are eligibleCome to Canada
- Date Modified: