Pay your fees

The payment receipt form (IMM 5401) used to pay fees at a bank is no longer available.

You can pay your fees in different ways depending on the fee type and where you are paying from. Answer the questions below to get payment instructions.

How to pay your fees

Where to send your application

Find out where you should send your application
Date Modified: