- Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes economic immigration and family sponsorship)
Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
For all federal economic immigration, see London
NOTE: All new Economic immigration applications must first be mailed to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
All new Family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
- Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
The Case Specific Enquiry form is currently unavailable due to a technical issue.
Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi
- Closest visa application centre (VAC)
Closest VAC locations:
VACs accept applications for:
- study permits
- work permits
- visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
- travel documents for permanent residents
- Date Modified: