- Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship)
Jordan, Iraq, Syria, for all permanent resident applications except Business Class
Note: If you wish to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade, Canadian Experience Class, or some Provincial Nominee programs, you must apply online via Express Entry.
For Federal Immigrant Investor Program and Self-Employed Persons applications, see Ankara.
All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
- Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Palestinian Authority (West Bank)
Case specific: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=amman
- Visa Application Centre (VAC)
- VACs offer services for temporary resident applications (visitors, students and workers) and permanent resident travel documents.
VAC location: Find more information about VACs
- Date Modified: