- Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes economic immigration and family sponsorship)
Egypt, Sudan, and Palestinian Authority (Gaza)
NOTE: All new economic immigration applications must first be mailed to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
- Egypt, Sudan, and Palestinian Authority (Gaza)
Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=cairo
- Closest visa application centre (VAC)
Closest VAC locations:
VACs accept applications for:
- study permits
- work permits
- visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
- travel documents for permanent residents