- Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes economic immigration and family sponsorship)
Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR and Taiwan, for ALL permanent resident applications
- Guangdong, Fujian and Hainan Provinces, and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region for family sponsorship applications ONLY;
- Federal Skilled Worker class applications can be submitted to either Hong Kong OR Beijing
China (Mainland), Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Mongolia for Provincial Nominee Program, Quebec Skilled Worker Class, Business Immigration Program (Federal and Quebec)
NOTE: All new economic immigration applications must first be mailed to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR, Taiwan, China
The Case Specific Enquiry form is currently unavailable due to a technical issue.
- Closest visa application centre (VAC)
Closest VAC location:
VACs accept applications for:
- study permits
- work permits
- visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
- travel documents for permanent residents
- Date Modified: