Visa office in Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region)

Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:

(Includes Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship)

Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR and Taiwan, for ALL permanent resident applications

China (Mainland):

  • Guangdong, Fujian and Hainan Provinces, and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region for family sponsorship applications only;

China (Mainland), Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Mongolia, Quebec Skilled Worker Class, Business Immigration Program (Federal and Quebec)

Note: If you wish to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade, Canadian Experience Class, or some Provincial Nominee programs, you must apply online via Express Entry.

All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:

(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)

Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR, Taiwan, China


Case specific:
intro-eng.aspx?mission=hong kong

Closest visa application centre (VAC)

Closest VAC location:

VACs accept applications for:

  • study permits
  • work permits
  • visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
  • travel documents for permanent residents

More about VACs: Locations and services

CIC offices

Date Modified: