- Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes economic immigration and family sponsorship)
Argentina, Aruba, Belize, Bonaire, Chile, Costa Rica, Curaçao, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela, ALL permanent resident applications
Colombia, Ecuador, Haiti, Peru economic immigration ONLY
Note: As of April 1 2014, the Mexico City visa office will process permanent resident applications from Buenos Aires and Santiago, as well as Economic applications from Lima. The visa offices in Buenos Aires, Santiago, and Lima will finish processing any applications in process before April 01.
You must first send your permanent resident application to a processing office in Canada. Consult your instruction guide to find out where to send your application.
- Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
- Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Mexico and Venezuela
The Case Specific Enquiry form is currently unavailable due to a technical issue.
- Closest visa application centre (VAC)
Closest VAC locations:
VACs accept applications for:
- study permits
- work permits
- visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
- travel documents for permanent residents
- Date Modified: