- Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes economic immigration and family sponsorship)
- Aruba, Belize, Bonaire, Costa Rica, Curaçao, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama and Venezuela, ALL permanent resident applications
Haiti, economic immigration ONLY
Colombia and Ecuador, Quebec-selected economic immigration ONLY
NOTE: All new economic immigration applications must first be mailed to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
- Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Mexico and Venezuela
- General: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/mexico-mexique/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx?view=d
- Visa Application Centre (VAC)
- VACs offer services for temporary resident applications (visitors, students and workers) and permanent resident travel documents.
- Mexico (Mexico city, Monterrey, Guadalajara)
For more information, consult Visa Application Centres.
- Date Modified: