Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship)
Argentina, Aruba, Belize, Bonaire, Chile, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela, all permanent resident applications
Bolivia, Colombia, Haiti, Peru Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker and PNP applications only
Cuba for Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP, sponsorship of parents and grandparents and sponsorship of dependent children.
As of August 1st, 2016, the Mexico City visa office processes all permanent resident applications from Ecuador.
Note: If you wish to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade, Canadian Experience Class, or some Provincial Nominee programs, you must apply online via Express Entry.
You must first send your permanent resident application to a processing office in Canada. Consult your instruction guide to find out where to send your application.
Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
- Aruba, Belize, Bonaire, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama and Venezuela
Need help? Find answers to your questions in the Help Centre.
Use this Web form to:
- ask about an application that has passed the normal processing times
- provide additional information about your application
- report a technical issue
- Closest visa application centre (VAC)
Closest VAC locations:
- Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara, Mexico
- Caracas, Venezuela
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Guatemala City, Guatemala
- San Jose, Costa Rica
- San Salvador, El Salvador
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Panama City, Panama
VACs accept applications for:
- study permits
- work permits
- visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
- travel documents for permanent residents
IRCC officesFind a IRCC office
- Date Modified: