- Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes economic immigration and family sponsorship)
Aruba, Belize, Bonaire, Costa Rica, Curaçao, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama and Venezuela, ALL permanent resident applications
Colombia, Ecuador, Haiti, economic immigration ONLY
Note: The Mexico City visa office is now responsible for processing new economic class applications from Ecuador and Colombia. The visa office in Bogota will finish processing economic class applications currently underway.
NOTE: All new economic immigration applications must first be mailed to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
- Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Mexico and Venezuela
- Closest visa application centre (VAC)
Closest VAC locations:
VACs accept applications for:
- study permits
- work permits
- visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
- travel documents for permanent residents