Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship)
Note: If you wish to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade, Canadian Experience Class, or some Provincial Nominee programs, you must apply online via Express Entry.
All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
- Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Need help? Find answers to your questions in the Help Centre.
Use this Web form to:
- ask about an application that has passed the normal processing times
- provide additional information about your application
- report a technical issue
All types of applications: email@example.com
For technical reasons, we do not receive all messages sent from mail.ru. Please use other email providers when contacting our office.
Diplomats and official visitors: If you are a diplomat or official going on official business to Canada, wishing to have your application submitted directly at the Embassy, please request an appointment by writing to MOSCO-IDV@international.gc.ca. Please note that this address is strictly reserved to diplomats and officials. All other enquiries sent to this address will be deleted without a response.
- Closest visa application centre (VAC)
Closest VAC locations:
- Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Vladivostok, Yekaterinburg, and St. Petersburg, Russia
- Yerevan, Armenia
- Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Dushanbe, Tajikistan
VACs accept applications for:
- study permits
- work permits
- visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
- travel documents for permanent residents
IRCC officesFind a IRCC office
- Date Modified: