Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship)
Algeria, Andorra, Belgium, France, Gibraltar, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Spain (including the Canary Islands), St. Pierre et Miquelon, Switzerland, Tunisia
Note: If you wish to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade, Canadian Experience Class, or some Provincial Nominee programs, you must apply online via Express Entry.
All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
- Algeria, Andorra, Belgium, France, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Spain (including the Canary Islands), St. Pierre et Miquelon, Switzerland
Need help? Find answers to your questions in the Help Centre.
Use this Web form to:
- ask about an application that has passed the normal processing times
- provide additional information about your application
- report a technical issue
- Closest visa application centre (VAC)
- Closest VAC locations:
- study permits
- work permits
- visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
- travel documents for permanent residents
IRCC officesFind a IRCC office
- Date Modified: