- Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes economic immigration and family sponsorship)
Haiti, for family sponsorship applications only
For economic immigration applications, see Mexico City
NOTE: All new economic immigration applications must first be mailed to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
The Case Specific Enquiry form is currently unavailable due to a technical issue.
Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=port-au-prince
- Closest visa application centre (VAC)
Closest VAC locations:
VACs accept applications for:
- study permits
- work permits
- visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
- travel documents for permanent residents
- Date Modified: