- Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes economic immigration and family sponsorship)
NOTE: All new economic immigration applications must first be mailed to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
- China (Anhui, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang)
Case specific: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=shanghai
- Visa Application Centre (VAC)
VACs offer services for temporary resident applications (visitors, students and workers) and permanent resident travel documents.
VACs accept applications for:
- study permits
- work permits
- visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
- travel documents for permanent residents
- Date Modified: