How to obtain a police certificate - Cambodia

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

How and where do I obtain one?
Police certificates are available from the Ministry of Justice. Foreign residents must present a valid passport and visa and their home and work addresses, as well as pay the applicable fees.

Date Modified: