How to obtain a police certificate - Papua New Guinea

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

How and where do I obtain one?
Applicants should apply for a character check by mail. Application forms are available from the local police and should be returned to:

National Criminal Records Office
Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary
P.O. Box 85
Konedobu, NCD

Date Modified: