How to obtain a police certificate – Vietnam

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

How and where do I obtain one?

Local Requests
Applicants should apply in person for a Judicial Certificate, Version 2 (Phieu Ly Lich Tu Phap So 2) at the Provincial Justice Department (So Tu Phap) where their permanent residence is registered.

Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should contact the nearest Vietnamese embassy for information.

Date Modified: