How to obtain a police certificate - Chile

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

How and where do I obtain one?

Residents of Chile
Applicants can apply in person at any office of the Registro Civil e Identification, with their “RUT” or online with Servicio de Registro Civil e Identificacion.

Applicants may apply for a Certificado de Antecedentes para Fines Especiales and an original Hoja de vida del Conductor at the Chilean embassy or consulate in their country of residence.

Please note that there is a fee for this service.

Date Modified: