How to obtain a police certificate


Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

How and where do I obtain one?
Applicants should apply for a Deshimi at the local Office of Juridical State or at:

Zyra e Gjendjes Gjyqësore
Buleavardi “Zogu I”

Tirana, Albania

Date Modified: