How to obtain a police certificate


Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

How and where do I obtain one?

Local Requests
Applicants should apply in person for a Good Conduct Certificate/Certifikat Ta’ Kondotto (Form A) from the Criminal Records Office of their local police district or at the Secretariat, Police Headquarters, in Floriana.

Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should apply through the Maltese embassy or consulate.

Date Modified: