Find out how long it currently takes CIC to process:
- Visit, study, work temporarily
(including protected person status documents)
- International Experience Canada
- Economic Classes
(Canadian Experience Class, Quebec Entrepreneur or Investor, Start-up visa, Provincial Nominee Program, Self-Employed Persons, Federal Skilled Worker Program, Live-in Caregivers, Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- Family Class Sponsorship
- Other Classes
(Humanitarian and Compassionate Cases, Protected Persons and Convention Refugees, Government-Assisted Refugees, Privately Sponsored Refugees)
- Canadian citizenship
- Citizenship certificate (proof of citizenship)
- Resumption of Canadian citizenship
- Renunciation of Canadian citizenship
- Search of citizenship records
- If I apply today, do the processing times show how long it will take to process my application?
- Why are there differences in processing times among regions and offices?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- How can I check the status of my application?
Check application status
- Date Modified: