This information is updated quarterly and shows the time it takes to process an application after we receive a complete application package. The processing times for the Canadian Experience Class and Live-in Caregiver Class are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013. Processing times are subject to change.
|Type of application||Federal
(Other Than Quebec)
|Canadian Experience Class||
Note: If it has been longer than the time shown above since you applied and your visa office has not contacted you, you may wish to contact the visa office that is processing your application by e-mail, letter or fax. The Call Centre does not have information about applications processed outside Canada.
- If I apply today, will the processing times show how long it will take to finalize my application?
- Why are there differences in processing times among regions and offices?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- How can I check the status of my application?
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
- Date Modified: