This section contains information for representatives of the Government of Canada, and people travelling on Government of Canada-related business.
Tips for using forms for special and diplomatic passports:
- Use Adobe Reader 7.0.5 or a more recent version.
- Print on white, 8 ½ x 11 inch (216 x 279 mm) bond-quality, non-glossy paper.
- Type your information directly into the form first and then print it. This helps to reduce spelling errors.
To apply for the first time:
To renew your official passport:
To apply for a child under 16 years of age:
- Passport information billing form [PPTC 467]
- Annex to a passport application received at Official Travel [PPTC 507]
For clients from the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces:
- Requisition form for official passports [PPTC 455]
- Department of National Defence posting confirmation [PPTC 458]
For clients from Foreign Affairs Trade and Development Canada:
- Date Modified: