The diagram explains the contribution agreement process. Periodically, CIC conducts a call for proposals process to request proposals from organizations able to provide settlement services. The steps that follow are:
- Proposal Submission: SPOs submit proposals to deliver needed settlement services;
- Review of Proposal: CIC reviews proposals and negotiates terms and conditions of the agreement; and
- Contribution Agreement: COC drafts CA based on proposed terms and conditions (SPO and CIC sign the CA).
Agreements entered into have start and end dates (term of the agreement). The next part of the diagram explains what occurs in each period (e.g. monthly or quarterly depending on the agreement) during the term of the agreement in cycle format. The cycle repeats until the end of the agreement, at which point CIC makes the final payment and closes out the agreement (and exits the cycle). The steps of the cycle are:
- Service Delivery: SPO delivers services to eligible recipients;
- Reporting: SPO reports to CIC on services delivered and financial progress;
- Monitoring: CIC ensures performance objectives are met and that spending is in accordance with the agreement; and
- Payment: CIC reimburses SPO for services delivered.
- Date Modified: