- Foreword from the Minister
- Introduction: Overview of Multiculturalism in Canada
- Part One: Canada's Chairmanship of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance
- Part Two: The Multiculturalism Program 2013-2014
- Part Three: Implementation of the Canadian Multiculturalism Act across Federal Institutions
- Annex A: Federal Institutions that Provided a Submission
Building on Diversity
Building a stronger Canada: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strengthens Canada's economic, social and cultural prosperity, helping ensure Canadian safety and security while managing one of the largest and most generous immigration programs in the world.
Publications Feedback Survey
We invite you to provide us with your comments on this publication by completing our electronic feedback survey at www.cic.gc.ca/publications-survey.
For additional copies and information about other CIC publications, visit: www.cic.gc.ca/publications. Available in alternative formats upon request.
Également disponible en français sous le titre : Rapport annuel sur l'application de la Loi sur le multiculturalisme canadien.
Visit us online
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, represented by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, 2015
Cat. no. Ci95-1/2014F-PDF
- Date Modified: