This section provides instructions for processing applications submitted under economic classes, for which applicants are selected on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.
All economic classes are subject to the definition of a dependent child.
- Federal skilled workers (FSW)
- Canadian experience class (CEC)
- Federal skilled trades (FST)
- Start-up business class
- Investors (OP 9)
- Entrepreneurs and self-employed persons (OP 8, IP 7)
- Self-employed persons class
- Quebec Economic Classes
- Provincial nominees
- Caring for children and caring for people with high medical needs classes
- Immigrant Investor Venture Capital class
- Live-in caregivers in Canada
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programs
- Date Modified: