IRCC requires the use of an electronic credential to use the Designated Learning Institution Portal: GCKey or Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge).
This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, October 24, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.
Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- Choice Rewards MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Technical difficulties: We upgrade our system on a regular basis and this may cause minor technical issues. If you experience any issues when signing in, clear your browser cache and try again.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties after clearing your browser cache, email DLI-list-liste-EED@cic.gc.ca. In your email, include a detailed description of the problem, the steps you have taken and, if possible, a screenshot.
You should receive a response within 5 business days.
- CIC Portal Enrolment Guide: Designated Learning Institutions
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for Designated Learning Institutions on how to enrol with the CIC Portal.
- Compliance Reporting Guide: Designated Learning Institutions
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for Designated Learning Institutions to complete Compliance Reporting.
- Date Modified: