Are you visiting Canada for the 2015 Pan American Games and Parapan American Games? See if you qualify for the accredited visa process.
If you need to give biometrics (fingerprints and photograph), and you are applying on paper, please do not mail in your application. Submit your application in person. VAC staff will check that your application is complete and will confirm that you have paid the correct fees before you can give your biometrics.
You must have:
- access to a scanner or camera to create electronic copies of your documents to upload, and
- a valid credit card to pay with.
Note: If you provide an email address on your application, please ensure you check it regularly for automated emails from CIC regarding your case. Some spam filters block these emails, and clients are requested to ensure emails from CIC are not blocked. If you are unsure whether emails from CIC are being sent, please check your myCIC account on a regular basis.
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- What is the difference between a single and a multiple entry visa?
- Why was I issued a single entry visa instead of a multiple entry visa?
- How do I get a transit visa?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I have U.S. residency (Green Card). Do I need a visa to visit Canada or can I use my Green Card?
Where to send your applicationFind out where you should send your application
How-to videoA Step-by-step look at biometrics
- Date Modified: