Find a Panel Physician

Find a doctor you may visit in your country, territory or region for your immigration medical exam. Only Panel Physicians approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada can do this exam.

Are you applying to sponsor your spouse, partner or child?

A new application process for the spousal sponsorship program came into effect on December 15, 2016. Upfront medical exams are no longer needed for spouses, partners or dependent children. To help avoid delays in processing, wait for our instructions before going for your medical exam.

Find more information on what to do about your medical exam.

Note: A specific Panel Physician may not be available when making an appointment. An alternate Panel Physician or authorized replacement might be suggested to you by the clinic.

Date Modified: