How do I view my messages in my account?
To get messages about a specific application:
- sign in to your account
- scroll down to the section “View my submitted applications or profiles”
- click on the “Check status and messages” button in the last column
There you’ll see your application status and any messages about that application.
Click on the arrow next to the message you want to read.
The arrow will turn downward and you’ll see a line that says “To view this message, click here”. Click the link and the message will open in PDF format.
To get general messages about your account:
These messages are on the main account page at the bottom, under the heading “Account messages”.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date modified: