Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we can’t
- process applications normally
- give accurate processing times for most applications
Our agents do not have access to more information about case status or processing times.
If you’ve already applied, see the check your application status page to learn how
- to check your application status
- we’re processing applications during the pandemic New
Find quick answers to general questions in the Help Centre.
How the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services
I want to:
- ask about my application
- ask a general question about a program or service
- give new information about my application
- change my contact information
- add, change or remove a representative
- report a technical problem
What you should know
- You won’t get a confirmation email from us.
- It may take us more than 10 business days to respond to non-urgent requests.
- If you don’t have your unique client identifier (UCI) yet, type 00000000 in the Client ID number (UCI) field.
I want to give feedback (compliment, comment or complaint) on your services.
- permanent residence
- Date modified: