How long will it take to process my application?
Due to the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we
- are experiencing delays in receiving applications
- can’t process applications normally
- can’t provide accurate processing times
For guidance on your situation, find out how you’re affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We can’t tell you exactly how long it will take us to process your application. Each application is different and takes a different amount of time to process.
We can give you an estimate, based on your application type.
Check the processing times to find out how long it takes us to process most applications.
Answers others found useful
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- How do I get priority processing if I’m a resident of Hong Kong?
- Date modified: